Sustaining a growthful, long-term partnership necessitates that we mature in many ways. It is an opportunity to learn to care for ourselves and our partner in light of our respective attachment styles, heal attachment wounds from the past, hone our integrity, and streamline our boundaries while communicating them with compassion. It is an opportunity to transform codependent, insecure relational patterns into interdependent, secure-functioning ones.
My strengths are identifying disruptive relational cycles and using therapeutic activities such as mindful experiments, attachment interventions, and psychodramato to explore and resolve disruptive cycles and strengthen the relational bond. My work with couples is strongly influenced by my training as a Hakomi therapist and my PACT training.
I have experience working with:
- couples of all sexual orientations and gender identities
- couples seeking peaceful, healing separation or divorce
- separating or divorcing couples committed to protecting their children in the process
- couples who are blending families
- couples struggling with parenting and/or step-parenting challenges
- couples adjusting to a new child
- couples exploring untraditional relational frames
- couples updating their gender roles and/or exploring power struggles related to outmoded gender norms
- couples struggling after infidelity or other forms of betrayal
- couples struggling with a discrepancy in sexual desire or other sexual concerns
Couples Therapy Package
This package enables couples to get started with couples therapy at my sliding-scale rate. It consists of an initial two-hour intake session for $280 and three 90-minute follow-up sessions at a rate of $150/hour, after which the rate increases to my standard rate. If interested, reach out to me for a free meet-and-greet to see if we will be a good fit.